Details of this policy may change. The current policy is effective from 1st September 2011.
What data do we collect?
- name and date of birth
- clinical information about yourself
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we do with the information we collect?
We require a minimum amount of data to understand your needs and requirements to enable us to provide you with the best possible service. Data is kept for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To ensure you are given the best clinical advice.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard it.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. If you agree the file is added and the cookies helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages of our site are being used to help us analyse data about web traffic and improve our website. The data is removed once it has been analysed.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Terms and conditions
Welcome to our website, we hope you find it informative and interesting.
The term Diagnostic Healthcare Ltd or Ultrasound Now or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the site whose registered offices are at Diagnostic Healthcare, The Royals, Altrincham Road, Sharston, Manchester M22 4BJ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
The following terms apply:
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.